Monday 3 October 2011

AS MEDIA GRADE TRACKER



Name
APS
Target
Grade
Assignment 1
Blog Analysis
Assignment 2
Coursework Analysis
Assignment 3
Genre Interest
Assignment 4
Genre Partner Project
Assignment 5
Inspirational scene
Current Grade
Sanel
c
C/ B-
C/ B-
D-
E+
c






-What assignment did you do the best? Why?
I like the assignment 2 and 3 because I got to talk about what genre interested me the most and why. Also I thought my conventions were good and images were eye-catching and the whole presentation was brief and clear.
-What assignment did you do the worst? Why? 
My worst would be assignment 5 because I did not do the connotation and dennotation correctly and also I talked about two films that inspired me the most when there should be three films. Also I didn’t say how the film uses it conventions.
-How are your grades for all the assignments against your target grade?
I think that my grades are so far good. It’s all above a U grade so it tells me that I know the basics and can develop my answers a bit more.
-What do you need to do to improve to get to (or above) your target grade?
I need to organise my presentation a bit clearer by doing new slides for each representations of the characters, add more images and label them and also show examples of convention to improve my target.

No comments:

Post a Comment