Monday 19 December 2011

ASSESMENT OF ASSIGNMENT _10__: Film Distributing Companies
Self-Assessment:        

In this assignment, I think WWW was...
-Good organisation
-brief points
-Good images
 
In this assignment it would be EBI if...
-Include more distributing companies that could relate to my film.
Record of Grade:        
In this assignment I would have graded myself a D because I should have included more distributing companies that could relate to my film and add more examples of films to shows that I have researched a lot about certain budgets they work on.  
Targets to improve:    
To make sure I include more information about the distributing companies and add more examples so you can see that I have researched more and understand what budgets the distributing companies work at.  
Teacher Assessment: 

N/A.
Peer Assessment: 
N/A.
Any additional drafts: 
N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment