Monday 9 April 2012

ASSESMENT OF ASSIGNMENT _16__: Titles and  Credit
Self-Assessment:        

In this assignment, I think WWW was...
-Good organisation
-brief description
-including examples
- good research
- Films well analysed

In this assignment it would be EBI if...
-include more example of films and their title and credits to have a variety of title/credit to choose from for my own opening sequence.
Record of Grade:        

In this assignment I would have graded myself a C because I analysed great example of thriller films and that their title/credit are similar to my opening sequence.  
Targets to improve:    
Just add more examples of films and there credits/title to have more information of why thriller uses these font/ style/ timing and animation
Teacher Assessment: 
N/A.
Peer Assessment: 
N/A.
Any additional drafts: 
N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment