Thursday 19 January 2012

ASSESMENT OF ASSIGNMENT _12__: PRELIMINARY RESEARCH TASK
Self-Assessment:        

In this assignment, I think WWW was...
-Good organisation
-brief points
-Good images
-Writing the key terms
-Giving poor preliminary task different shots they could have used

In this assignment it would be EBI if...
-Make sure that we redo match on action slide and make sure it makes sense
-Add more images
-Analyse the diagram better
-Add more reason to why the poor preliminary was unsuccessful
-Add more reason to why I gave the poor preliminary a level 2
Record of Grade:        
In this assignment I would have graded myself a D because I should have included more shots for the poor preliminary task and to write a few more reasons why I given them a level 2. 
Targets to improve:    
To make sure I analyse the pictures better and also to write more on why you graded them those level. Add more images to each slide when showing the shots as your analysing what went well and what went wrong.
Teacher Assessment: 

N/A.
Peer Assessment: 
N/A.
Any additional drafts: 
N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment