Thursday 15 September 2011

ASSESMENT OF ASSIGNMENT _1__: Opening Sequence  
Self-Assessment:        
In this assignment, I think WWW was….
-Good variety of images
-Good analysis
-Brief Points
-Presentation was organised and well presented.
In this assignment, it would have been EBI ….
-Include more images and reasons to why the opening sequence was successful and what else needed to be improved on.

Record of Grade:        
I would have given myself a C because I had good variety of images and analysis what went well and even better if. Also I included my opinion on which opening sequence I found successful.
Targets to improve:    
Next time I would also include more images and reasons to why else the opening sequence was good and what else could be improved on so I can have a better understanding of what to do and what not to do in my opening sequence.
Teacher Assessment: 
N/A
Peer Assessment: 
N/A
Any additional drafts: 
N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment