Wednesday 21 September 2011


Assessment Of Assignment 12: Genre  Interest
Self-Assessment:
-In this assignment, I think WWW was….
-Good effort in presentation
-Good Bullet points
-Good information on Cheaper By the Dozen Slide
-Conventions

In this assignment, it would have been EBI If….
-But the Cheaper By the Dozen should be about the conventions
-Should label all my pictures
-Examples needs to relate to conventions
Record of Grade:
I got a grade C+/B- because I had good variety of images and I had good bullets points but to work towards a B level I need to add examples of conventions and how does the film meet its conventions.
Targets to improve:
      Next time I need to add examples of conventions and the convention expectation of the genre. Also I need to label all my pictures.
Teacher Assessment:


Peer Assessment:
N/A
Any additional drafts:
N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment